Every project that we do begins with your ideas and the homeowner’s style and desire for a new or better solution for their home. Turning these ideas into reality is a process that requires communication, expertise, diligence and a positive attitude; all of which are possessed by S&E Building Materials and are delivered to each and every client. We work hard to apply our knowledge and experience in finding the right solutions to every project with the ultimate goal of your clients’ satisfaction.
Whether it’s a historic property renovation or new construction, give us a call to discuss your project.
Total Window Solutions Services
- Product Selection
- Project Planning
- In-Home Measurements
- Window Installation
- Landmark Filing
Complete Design Phase Consultation
- Product specification assistance
- Right product, right job assurance
- Full attention and involvement from the start allows accurate servicing and effective client communication and understanding
- Act as product expert for each job or project
- Allow general contractors to alleviate the flow of product information between the architects, giving them more time to focus on other areas of their projects.
- LPC (Landmark Preservation Commission) specialist – assist with LPC filing
– Proposed Window & Door shop drawings
– Site visit to determine historical specification
– LPC project filing for windows only (fees apply)
Factory Tours & Continuing Education Credits
- Coordinates complimentary trips to a variety of manufacturers
– Strengthen product knowledge
– CE credits